The Healthcare Show 2022
Join us at The Healthcare Show, the UK’s largest gathering of Senior Healthcare Managers, Directors, C-Suite and Clinicians working in all sectors of the NHS, public health, VCSE and private sector, returning to the ExCeL London on 18-19 May 2022.
Free for all healthcare professionals to attend, the CPD certified conference programme will focus on seven theatres dedicated to integrated care, transformation (brand new for 2022), care quality, patient safety and infection prevention, workforce, clinical priorities.
The Healthcare Show promises to provide you the highest quality content, full of tangible learning and practical solutions, so that every corner of the NHS can share best practice to implement ideas, innovations, models of care and technologies that will radically improve the quality of care the NHS is able to offer.
Reasons to attend:
- Free for healthcare professionals
- Recover, Reset, Restore – join 6,000 senior healthcare managers and clinicians striving to transform care and improve quality against a backdrop of Covid-19
- Take away practical ideas and solutions you can adopt in your own organisation
- Learn from 400 speakers who will deliver CPD certified sessions carefully curated and tailored to meet your training needs
- Meet and network with 200 exhibitors showcasing their latest products and solutions
Visit the event website: https://www.healthcareshow.co.uk
- 18 May, 2022 08:00 - 21:00 BST
- ExCeL London One Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock See map