The Healthcare Show 2023
Join us at The Healthcare Show, the UK’s largest gathering of senior healthcare managers and lead clinicians working in all sectors of the NHS (including ICSs / ICBs) , public health, VCSE, and private sector, returning to the ExCeL London on 26-27 April 2023.
Free for all healthcare professionals to attend, the CPD-certified conference programme will focus on four theatres dedicated to integrated care, workforce, patient safety, and our keynote theatre.
Our keynote theatre is tackling the NHS’s biggest current priorities; including reducing response times for ambulances and waits in A&E, driving down elective waiting lists, and tackling challenges around access to primary care.
The Healthcare Show promises to provide you with the highest quality content, full of tangible learning and practical solutions so that every corner of the NHS can share best practices to implement ideas, innovations, models of care, and technologies that will radically improve the quality of care the NHS is able to offer.
Reasons to attend:
- Join 4,500 senior healthcare managers for practical case studies and guidance on addressing the tremendous challenges facing the NHS, post-pandemic and in a cost-of-living crisis
- Take away practical ideas and solutions you can adopt in your own organisation and day-to-day professional life
- Learn from 400 speakers who will deliver CPD-certified sessions carefully curated and tailored to meet your training needs
- Meet and network with 200 exhibitors showcasing their latest products and solutions
- Part of Health Plus Care, The Healthcare Show is co-located with The Residential & Home Care Show and The Digital Healthcare Show – attendees can enter all three shows
- It’s free for healthcare professionals to attend!
Visit the event website: https://www.healthcareshow.co.uk
- 26 Apr, 2023 09:00 - 17:00 BST
- ExCeL London One Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock See map